Interested to join and grow within a team with a passion for change and innovation? Motivated by the idea of collaborating on projects that are as close as possible to the challenges of our clients?
To support the strong growth of our group, we are recruiting a Senior Technical Support Engineer who will be part of the Manufacturing team in the Marine & Offshore industry organization of 25 people.
Within the Manufacturing team of the Marine & Offshore industry, you will be responsible for specifying the solutions needed in the area of digital manufacturing and planning and scheduling. Your responsibility will also include working with the demonstration team to develop compelling demonstrations to showcase our solutions, develop presentations that will articulate the value of our solutions to our sales team, partners, and customers.
Permanent position based in Nantes (44) or Vélizy-Villacoublay (78).
Main mission is to evolve and improve the market penetration of the Marine & Offshore solutions in the domain of Digital Manufacturing and Planning and Scheduling.
Member of the Marine & Offshore Industry (M&O) team, manufacturing solutions team. Main responsibility includes the following:
- Work with the extended Dassault Systemes manufacturing brand to identify technologies and solutions that will bring value to the Marine & Offshore industry in the manufacturing domain.
- Extend the Marine & Offshore manufacturing solutions to include state of the art evolutions that will give shipbuilders competitive advantage and allows them to manufacture vessels with advanced technologies and complex designs dictated by new complex requirements and regulations.
- Work with the Demonstration creation/maintenance team to define high level synopsis, story lines, and data for demonstrations that will showcase the differentiating capabilities of the M&O manufacturing solutions, specifically for digital manufacturing and planning and scheduling.
- Prepare compelling presentations and technology videos to highlight the value of the Dassault Systems solutions to partners and potential customers.
- Work with the Marine & Offshore sales and consultants to identify industry needs in digital fabrication preparations, digital manufacturing assemblies, assembly simulation, and 3D deliverables for manufacturing execution.
- Work with the M&O sales and consulting team to create Go-To-Market material to help further penetrate the Marine & Offshore market in Digital manufacturing and Planning and Scheduling.
- Naval Architect and Marine Engineering degree
- Good experience in shipbuilding digital manufacturing and planning and scheduling concepts and practices.
- Good knowledge of Planning and scheduling solutions such as Quintiq, PRIMAVERA, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Knowledge in ERP systems such as SAP and/or IFS
- Good and practical understanding of lean manufacturing principle.
- Skilled in Microsoft office tools: Power Point, Excel, and Word
- Clear and concise communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s in it for you
Integrate a scientific company at the heart of technological innovation, driven by strong growth for more than 40 years.
Main advantages and benefits:
- Multicultural environment
- Friendly working environment focused on well-being and health (sports & music rooms, concierge service, etc.)
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Dynamic career development policy: training plan, internal mobility, etc.
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonized Workforce of the Future.