- Support Operational Risk Management (ORM) processes for the Technology organization. Assist in the management of one or more technology risk management functions.
- Engage Technology business partners on the deployment and management of the Technology Risk Management Program in accordance with the Enterprise Operational Risk Management Policies and Minimum Standards.
- Participate in the development and execution of Technology Policy, Standard, and Control management. Engage with Subject Matter Experts to facilitate annual review.
- Partner with risk contacts and teams across Technology to assist with management of annual reports and attestations, including SOC2 reports and NYDFS attestation process.
- Work across the Technology Risk Office to support multiple functions and provide status reporting. Build out reporting to provide a view into current status of efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a degree focus on Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Broad information technology experience. Understanding of controls in a technology environment.
- 3-5 years risk management or internal audit experience within a Technology organization.
- Good organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others and adapt to change.
About Our Company
We’re a diversified financial services leader with more than $1 trillion in assets under management and administration. Our team of 20,000 people in more than 20 countries advise, manage and protect the assets and income of more than 2 million individual, small business and institutional clients. We are a long-standing leader in financial planning and advice, a global asset manager and an insurer. Our unwavering focus on our clients and strong financial foundation connects each of our unique businesses – Ameriprise Financial Services, Columbia Threadneedle Investments and RiverSource Insurance and Annuities. Here, we foster meaningful careers, invest in the future, and make a difference for clients, institutions and communities around the world.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job Family Group
Line of Business